Wedding musicans in Atlanta
I provide elegant her music with either a beautiful hand carved acoustic Harp, or rare electric Harp. The electric Harp is perfect for outdoor or larger functions, and I have the only one around. It has an awesome sound! I am very experienced, professional, and would be honored to perform at your event. There are many samples on my website, very diverse repertoire
Slogan: Have Harp will travel
VEGA is a professional event band. They deliver professional experience without the cost of booking agents. They arrive on time, deliver what's agreed upon and are committed to making your event a night to remember. Focused on corporate events, weddings and private parties, this hot Atlanta band will rock you late into the night. A full, six-member band provides coverage across...
Slogan: Atlanta's premier 70's band for corporate events, weddings and private parties
The Brent Mcdonald Band brings over 20 years of performance experience together for an unforgettable musical experience that will have you and your guests wanting more. Brent has toured the country and has opened or shared the stage with acts such as Maroon 5, Edwin McCain, and Vertical Horizon...to name a few. As a full time professional musician he can provide anything from s...
Slogan: FREE CEREMONY MUSIC...email for details!
I offer a variety of classical, pop, and religious music for every part of your wedding, including the prelude, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.
Put simply, a collection of the best musicians Atlanta has to offer, from any genre imaginable, creating the perfectly tailored ensemble for your big day. Solo Act, Power Trio, String Quartet, 9-Piece Reception Show-Stopper, and everything in between, we have you covered. Ceremony, first dances, reception song selection, emcee detail, DJ Break Time, special requests; let’s ma...
One piece of the planning that everyone remembers is the Music. Whether that memory was good or bad is highly dependent on the actual musician. Blue Sky Atlanta has taken the time to hand-pick the finest Wedding Bands and musicians available for the wedding ceremony or rehearsal dinner.
The Emerald Empire are a premium 3-14 piece band specializing in high-energy music for festivals, weddings, corporate events and private functions - at a sensible price. We pride ourselves on having a "cooler-than-average" song list that is never cheesy, and focuses squarely on filling your dance floor. With the Emerald Empire you'll get the best musicians in the country, playi...
ECE is the largest, full-service entertainment agency in the country, arranging unforgettable entertainment and producing custom events from coast-to-coast and around the world. From weddings and social galas to college concerts and business entertainment, we make your event a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Chillula can play any part or all of your special day, including any announcing. You can choose up to 8 band members including guitar, drums, keyboard, saxophone, trumpet, trombone, bass guitar, and even our own DJ. We bring all the gear needed to play and offer lights for the dance floor, venue, and band. We've played over 300 weddings with 99% 5 star reviews. The other 1% was...
Slogan: The best party band in the Southeast US
Unforgettable wedding music for an unforgettable wedding day! Southeastern Attractions is the South’s premiere booking agency for wedding bands and wedding music. With decades of experience, we are here to help you hire a wedding band that fits your vision of the dream wedding.
Slogan: Booking the best live entertainment since 1964
Top-Rated Wedding Musicians
Let there by music at your wedding! Live music pumps vital energy into your wedding reception. A wedding band provides your favorite tunes in a very visual and unique way. People will either head to the dance floor or tap their toes to the rhythm. A band elevates your reception to an exciting live performance with your guests as the enthusiastic audience. A live wedding band fills the room with electricity. Our selection of live wedding bands knows how to connect to wedding guests and create an incredibly memorable reception for everyone.
A live wedding band transforms your wedding reception into a unique event. Music is a huge part of any wedding reception, and live music provides a special and unforgettable ambiance. Playing in real time, a live band can remain flexible to individual requests and can perform songs in their own, distinctive way, breathing life and energy into an old favorite. Even people who hate to dance will gleefully stagger onto the dance floor. Those guests that really don’t want to dance can have a wonderful time simply enjoying a live performance.
A live band doesn’t just perform. They make important announcements and keep the entire event flowing smoothly. Check out our selection of live bands and see how much they can add to your wedding reception.